At the Butterfly Preschool our parents get access to several convenient and secure tool such as MITT24 and preschool own app “Butterfly Preschool”. These tools make it easy for the preschool staff and parents to collaborate on goals, plans and documentation, as well as improve and facilitate our communication with each other.
Butterfly Preschool’s own app, “Butterfly Preschool” is available for Android and iPhone, and is free to download through the AppStore or GOOGLE PLAY and offers Butterfly Preschool information for parents on their mobile phone. The app provides a lot of information:
- Direct contact to preschool / departmental staff.
- Get information about excursions and significant events
- See the preschool calendar
- Find the weekly menu
- Sickness and healthy notifying of children.
- Make the VAB Notification to Social Insurance Office
- Make a request for leave
Our web platform for better cooperation – home / preschool
We at the Butterfly Preschool use the web tool Mitt24. It gives our parents an easy way to access information and interact with the preschool staff. The tool is easy to use and makes it easy to find information and documentation about the preschool.
Examples of what you can find on Mitt24
- Food menu
- Preschool policy and action plans